Acceptance of these Terms
Changes to the Terms
COA Sanctuary reserves the right to make changes, revise, or provide updates to its terms and conditions. The new changes will become effective when it is posted. You must accept the new terms and conditions as well as privacy policies before using our sites.
COA Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel its services at any time and will not be liable if for any reason, the COA Sanctuary sites and services are no longer available.
Your information and access to COA Sanctuary sites and services
Permitted and non-permitted use of COA Sanctuary sites
You agree you are not permitted and will not use COA Sanctuary sites as follows:
- in any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting minors;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, COA Sanctuary
- to engage in any other conduct which, that is harmful to the work of COA Sanctuary;
- in any manner that could disable, damage, or impair the work of COA Sanctuary
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process to gain access COA Sanctuary sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the work and materials belonging to COA Sanctuary;
- to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, cyber intrusion or other material which is malicious with the intent to disable the sites;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any or all database of the COA Sanctuary;
- To disrupt the COA Sanctuary sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the work of COA Sanctuary
You also agree that you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which:
- contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes materials that are sexually explicit or pornographic violence, or discrimination on any basis;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under laws or regulations; or
- promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, or assists any unlawful act;
- involves commercial activities or sales, promotions, barter or advertising; and/or
- By using the name of COA Sanctuary;
You may be allowed to create an account on certain sites which require you to provide private information to COA Sanctuary. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or similar information as part of our security procedures, you agree to treat such information as confidential, and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Monitoring, Legal Compliance; Termination and legal binding
You agree that we have the right to:
- take any action with respect to any user or account that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe there to be a violation of these Terms, infringement of third party rights, a threat to the personal safety of others, or a threat or liability or harm to COA Sanctuary and its personnel;
- take appropriate action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement and disclosure of your information, for any illegal or unauthorized use COA Sanctuary and/or
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of COA Sanctuary for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on the sites of COA Sanctuary. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COA SANCTUARY AND ITS LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COA SANCTUARY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Use of your information
The information presented on COA Sanctuary sites is made available solely for general information purposes only. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to COA Sanctuary sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Intellectual Property Rights
All COA Sanctuary contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of the same), are owned by COA Sanctuary , its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Logos and Designs
All logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks and/or copyright of COA Sanctuary. You must not use these marks and copyright without the prior written permission of COA Sanctuary. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on COA Sanctuary sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content provided on any COA Sanctuary sites has violated your copyright infringement, please contact the COA Sanctuary legal department.
Third Party Links and Services
COA Sanctuary may include content provided by third parties. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to COA Sanctuary, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by COA Sanctuary, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of COA Sanctuary. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
COA Sanctuary is based in the United States and Africa. We make no claims that COA Sanctuary sites or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access COA Sanctuary sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access COA Sanctuary sites from outside the United States, or Africa you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF ANY COA SANCTUARY SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY FUNCTIONALITY, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH COA SANCTUARY SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COA SANCTUARY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COA SANCTUARY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF COA SANCTUARY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COA SANCTUARY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COA SANCTUARY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT COA SANCTUARY OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH COA SANCTUARY SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT COA SANCTUARY SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE COA SANCTUARY SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE COA SANCTUARY SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COA SANCTUARY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL COA SANCTUARY, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY COA SANCTUARY SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE COA SANCTUARY SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE COA SANCTUARY SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COA Sanctuary, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of COA Sanctuary sites, including, but not limited to, any use of COA Sanctuary content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from COA Sanctuary sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters, disputes, or claims relating to COA Sanctuary and these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States and Africa without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the local courts in Africa. By agreeing to these Terms and using COA Sanctuary sites, you waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to the venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability
COA Sanctuary may only waive its rights under these Terms in writing. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.